Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

No story today; I just wanted to wish everybody a happy 2013!

Some of my resolutions for the coming year:

1. Edit my novel!

2. Find a publisher agent who will pay me millions is willing to help get my novel published

3. Get into graduate school!
3a. If I don't get into graduate school, figure out what I'm doing with my life.
3b. Survive crisis of existential dread.

4. Get married, Fall in love, Not get anyone pregnant

5. Start updating every day Keep updating every other day

6. Write down more of my story ideas before they are forgotten forever

7. Win the lottery, self-publish my novel, put advertising everywhere, become obscenely rich, and then consequently spend my entire fortune on Mallomars.

The best argument for obesity.

No comments:

Post a Comment